Workplace Drug & Alcohol Testing
Testing in the workplace can be for a variety of requirements. We can match our testing to meet your requirements for as many panels as you would like, and can perform tests on-site, or in office.
Typical workplace requirements include:
- Pre-employment testing for contingent new hires
- Random drug screening for ongoing reassurance
- Post-Accident testing protocol
- Reasonable Suspicion testing for indicative behaviors
- Follow-up testing for rehabilative employees
Contact us today for more information.
Why Test In the Workplace?
When it comes to workplace drug & alcohol testing, the bottom line is: drug testing saves you time and money.
The average salaried employee will cost you $7,000 to replace
Time, effort and employee motivation are wasted when you invest time and training in employees who will eventually "wash out" anyway
Avoid lawsuits, re-work, and dangerous situations ahead of time
Drug screening programs can save up to 10% on worker's compensation insurance